The cow is one of the oldest American weathervane designs. Now he's ready to add a touch of Americana to your the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!|
Tip: Weathervanes look striking atop a Cupola.
23"L x 25"H x 3"WClick here
to see our complete line of Weathervane Mounting Hardware.
- Expertly handcrafted by Good Directions artisans using Old World techniques.
- Polished copper for long-lasting beauty
- Includes easy-to-assemble, all-weather rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. 401AL Roof Mount sold separately.
- Makes a great gift for folk art enthusiasts.
- Assembled Size: 23” L x 18” H x 25" W; Figure Only: 23" L x 15" H x 1" W — ideal for your house, barn, garage, or cupola.
- We stand behind every product - Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Easy to install for instant enjoyment!
All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions. In addition to the Large Steel Roof Mount shown at the left, we offer several convenient Weathervane Mounting options.Click here
to see our complete line.