The country charm of the cow weathervane will look right in any setting. For centuries, weathervanes have been relied upon to indicate the direction of the wind in order to predict weather patterns. Today, although still fully functional, weathervanes are also used as decorative accents. Our Standard Size Weathervanes are the perfect complement for any home, barn, cupola or garden. Handcrafted of pure copper and brass, or aluminum by skilled artisans, this weathervane is a work of art.
Tip: Weathervanes look striking atop a cupola. After you find your favorite weathervane, browse through our Cupola section.
Dimensions: 22"L x 15"H
to see our complete line of Weathervane Mounting Hardware.
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass, or aluminum for beauty and longevity
- Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 20" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
- We stand behind every product - Your satisfaction guaranteed!
Easy to install for instant enjoyment!
In addition to the adjustable roof mount shown at the left, choose from several convenient weathervane mounting options:
- Adjustable roof mount
- Large steel roof mount
- Eave mount
- Garden mount
to order the right mounting hardware for your needs.